- General information about Regional Policy (explore menu on left hand side)
- Operational Programmes database
- Managing Authorities (of each member state)
- Monthly Inforegion newsletters
The Committee of the Regions (CoR) is the political assembly that provides the regional and local levels with a voice in EU policy development and EU legislation.
ENTP PowerPoint Presentations about the EU:
- Europe 2020
- An energy guide for local and regional governments, to save energy, save the climate and save money
Calls for proposals
- Cohesion Fund
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Welcome Europe, the European funds search engine (search among over 500 European funds)
Interreg IVB North-West Europe:
INTERREG IVB NWE is a financial instrument of the European Union's Cohesion Policy. It funds projects which support transnational cooperation. The aim is to find innovative ways to make the most of territorial assets and tackle shared problems of Member States, regions and other authorities.
Interreg IVC Innovation & Environment:
The INTERREG IVC Programme is part of the European Territorial Cooperation Objective. It is a EU programme that helps regions of Europe work together to share their knowledge and experience. Launched in 2007, the programme will run until 2013.
URBACT is a European exchange and learning programme for cities and promotes sustainable urban development. It is jointly financed by the European Union (European Regional Development Fund) and the Member States.
- Becoming a partner and call for proposals. The next call for proposals will be in 2011.
Intelligent Energy - Europe:
The Intelligent Energy - Europe programme is the EU's tool for funding action to improve market conditions and move us towards a more energy intelligent Europe.